Atlas IIE KSX32 Telephone System Features:
- Base configuration of 4 analog CO lines and 8 digital stations
- Includes connections for optional equipment including Door Phone, Paging, External Music on Hold, Battery Backup and more
- User-selectable DTMF or Pluse dialing on intercom or CO line calls
- Expandable with addition of optional KSX-32 Expansion Box
Compatibility / User Guide:
- Compatible with Atlas ET-36-E and ET-36D-E proprietary digital telephones only. Will not run Atlas phones with part numbers beginning with "DT-"
- Atlas IIE / KSX Programming Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.