Avaya 1151C1 Power Supply 700356447 Features:
- Supplies in-line 48V 417mA power
- RJ45 connection jacks for phone and LAN/PBX
Applications / Compatibility:
- Supplies required power for DBM32 Modules on 1416 Digital Phones
- For applications using IP Phones without switch-provided PoE, can be used on the following models:
- 1608 IP / 1608-I IP and 1616 IP / 1616-I IP
- Avaya 4600 Series
- Avaya 5600 Series
- Avaya 9600 Series
- Please note that the Gigabit phone models (9630G / 9640G / 9670G) require a DC power barrel-connector cord which connects the phone to the power supply
- User Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.