Avaya 1603SW-I IP Phone 700458524 Features:
- 2x16 backlit LCD
- 3 programmable feature/line keys with dual LED status indication
- 10 Fixed feature keys
- Message waiting indicator
- Built-in headset jack
- Wedge stand for desktop can be reversed for wall mounting
- Dual Ethernet port Static or dynamic address assignment
- Powered via local power adapter (See options above) or via PoE
- Please note that the 1603SW-I does not include built-in PoE and it requires the addition of the Avaya 1603 PoE Splitter 700415607
Compatibility / User Guide:
- Compatible with IP Office R6+ and Avaya Communication Manager R3.0+
- Requires 1 Avaya IP Endpoint License (Not Included)
- User Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.