Please Note: The most consequential difference between the 1608 and 1608-I models is slightly differing compatibility with IP Office releases.
Avaya 1608-I IP Phone 700458532 Features:
- Powered via PoE or with optional Power Supply 700451230 (See Options Above)
- 3x24 Backlit LCD
- 8-line appearance/feature keys with dual LEDs
- Fixed feature buttons include four-way navigation cluster, volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephony application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial, quick-access voicemail
- Message waiting indicator
- Built-In headset jack
- Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
- Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation, static or DHCP address assigment.
- Compatible with IP Office 6+ and Communication Manager 3.0+
- User Guide PDF
Avaya Tech Bulletin Alert:
Avaya has released Product Support Notices (PSN) for the firmware update 1.3.5. PSN #PSN004134u states if a newly purchased Avaya 1600 series IP phone with firmware 1.3.3 is installed on a system with firmware 1.3.2 available, the phone will become corrupted and inoperable. PSN #PSN004151u states that if 1.3.4B or 1.3.4A is installed on the phone, it might corrupt at any time and become unusable. If either of these scenarios occur, the phone would need to be repaired or replaced. This scenario is not covered under our warranty - please contact us for additonal information and about obtaining a stable firmware release.
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.