- Full duplex speakerphone with 360 degree, 12 foot microphone coverage
- Can add two optional extended microphones for added coverage on longer conference tables (NOT INCLUDED)
- Room coverage - up to 20x20 ft. without extended microphones; up to 20x30 ft. with extended microphones High resolution backlit display with 3 soft keys
- 5 fixed feature and navigation keys
- 5 menu and navigation keys
- 12-key telephone keypad
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection
- Supports G.711, G.729a, G.722, and Siren 14 voice codecs
- Dynamic and static addressing
- 5 personalized ring patterns
- Optional expansion microphones for larger conference tables/rooms (NOT INCLUDED)
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional local Power over Ethernet injector (NOT INCLUDED)
- Avaya Aura (Communication Manager) R4.0 or higher
- TN799C or higher
- TN2302AP IP MedPro
- Note: S8300 Media Server does not require TN799C or TN2302AP
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.