Avaya 2410 Digital Phone Features
- 5 x 29 LCD
- 12 system call appearance/feature buttons
- Provides automated call tracking with 48-entry call log
- Provides access to 48 speed-dial numbers
- Can add additional tilt elevation with optional 3-position tilt stand (sold separately; please contact us for current availability)
Compatibility / User Guide:
- Compatible with Avaya Communication Manager and Avaya IP Office.
- IP Office - Requires available DS port on IP Small Office, IP403, IP406 V2, IP500 w/DS8 or Digital Station 16/30. IP Office must R3.0 or higher
- IP Office R7.0 - IP500 control unit must be running full IP Office mode. Not compatible in Quick mode.
- IP Office R8.0 or higher - IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not compatible in Basic Edition.
- Avaya Communication Manager - Requires available DCP port on TN2181, TN2224 series circuit pack or available DCP port on MM312, MM712, or MM717 DCP media module
- User Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.