Avaya 4690 IP Conference Phone Features:
- Full Duplex Speakerphone with 360 degree microphone pickup
- Room Coverage: Up to 20 x 20 ft (w/o extension microphones) - Up to 20 x 30 ft (w/ extension microphones - See Options Above
- 3 Soft Keys to give access to common telephony features
- 5 Fixed Feature and Navigation Keys: On/Off Hook, Redial, Mute and Volume Up & Down
- 5 Menu and Navigation keys, 5 Personalized Ring Patterns
- 12 key telephone Keypad
- Graphical display (248 x 68 pixels)
- Single 10/100 Base T Ethernet connection - Full Duplex Ethernet connectivity with Auto-negotiation
- G.711, G.729A Voice Codecs
- DHCP client and Statically (Manual) Configurable IP Addressing
- Downloadable Software for future upgrade capability
Compatibility / User Guide:
- Compatible with Avaya Communication Manager Only.
- It requires the following circuit packs: TN799C C-LAN or higher, TN2302AP IP Media Processor
- Not compatible with IP Office PBX
- 4690 User Guide
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.