Avaya 5621SW IP Phone 700385982 Features:
- 7 x 29 large backlit LCD display
- 10 Fixed Feature Buttons
- 24 Programmable Feature Buttons
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Embedded Applications - Speed Dial List (104) and Call Log (Missed, Incoming, Outgoing). Also includes WAP WML browser.
- Expadable with EU24 Series of DSS expansion modules
- Two port full-duplex 10/100 BaseT Ethernet switch for PC pass through connection
- Codecs - G.711, G.729a/b QoS
- Options - UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/q (VLAN)
- IP Address Assignment - Static or dynamic SNMP Support
- Integrated Headset Socket
- Supports Russian and multi-byte characters (Chinese, Japanese, and Hebrew)
- Powered via PoE or Optional Local Power Adapter (Not Included):
Compatibility / User Guide:
- IP500/403/406/412/Small Office Edition - Version 1.3 or higher with available IP Station Port
- When used on IP500 / IP500V2 R6+, requries available Avaya IP Endpoint License
- Quick Reference PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.