Avaya 9608 IP Phone (Text) 700480585 Features:
- Total of 24 progrmamable keys, fixed feature keys for phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume and mute functions.
- Built in full duplex speakerphone and headet interface, with 2 port ethernet switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Can support up to 3 BM12 700480643 DSS button modules
- Powered via PoE or Local Power Adapter
Compatibility / User Guide:
- Compatible with IP Office 7.0.36+ on IP500 or IP500 V2 control units and some versions of Communication Manager (please contact us for details).
- User Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice phone and the display is a lot easier to see than the 5602-IP