Avaya 9610 IP Phone 700383912 Features:
- Specifically made for common areas such as lobbies, secondary conference rooms, and printer/copier rooms
- Simple and intuitive interface w/integrated web browser
- Supports productivity enhancing phone applications such as access to directories, visitor info, news, and events
- 3.33 inch monochrome backlit display
- 4-way navigation cluster, home, and contact buttons
- 2 display soft keys, volume control
- Does not support hold, transfer, or conference
- Uses g.722 codec open standard for wideband audio
- H.323 firmware (can also be loaded with SIP firmware)
- Wall mountable with Optional Wall Mount 700383953
- Powered via PoE or Optional Local Power Adapter (Not Included):
Compatibility / User Guide:
- H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager R3.0 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager R4.0 or later
- Supported on IP Office IP500 / IP500V2 systems running R6.1+
- IP Office support requires 1 available Avaya IP Endpoint License
- Avaya 9600 Series Administrator Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.