B Stock: Units show minor cosmetic signs of use but are fully tested.
PoE Only - Local Power Adapter Not Included.
- 2.8 x 2.1 inch color display
- 3 pages of 8 buttons with dual LEDs (24 programmable keys), 4 softkeys, 4-way navigation cluster
- Fixed features include phone, messages, contacts, history, home, headset, speaker, volume, mute
- Wideband audio
- Built-in full duplex speakerphone and built-in headset interface
- Dual message waiting indicators
- Built-in two port Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Supports up to three Avaya BM12 button modules
- Compatible with IP Office 8.0 (42) or higher
- H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 3.1.4 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication Manager 6.0 with Avaya Aura Session Manager 6.0 or Avaya Midsize Business Template 5.2.1
- Also compatible with IP Office 7.0.36 or higher only on IP500 or IP500 V2 control units
- The Avaya 9611G can be powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local PoE injector (sold separately
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.