Avaya 9620C Color Display IP Phone Features:
- 3.45 inch color backlit display
- 3 line appearances supporting up to 12 call appearances or features
- 4 softkeys, 4 navigation buttons
- Built-in full duplex speakerphone
- Dual message waiting indicators
- Volume, menu, message, speaker, headset, contacts, and call log buttons
- Built-in two port Ethernet switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Supports wideband audio codec
- Built-in headset interface
- Adapter interface for add-on support (e.g. 9600 Bluetooth Adapter, 9600 GigE Adapter etc.)
- Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local 1151 power supply (Not Included)
Compatibility / User Guide:
- IP Office R6.0 or higher only on IP500 and IP500 V2 control units
- H.323 version supported by Avaya Communication Manager R3.1 or later
- SIP version supported by Avaya Communication R4.0 or later
- User Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.