Avaya 9620L IP Phone Features:
- 3.45" backlit display
- 3 line appearances supporting up to 12 call appearances or features
- 4 softkeys, 4 navigation buttons
- Built-in full duplex speakerphone
- Dual message waiting indicators
- Volume, menu, message, speaker, headset, contacts, and call log buttons
- Built-in two port Ethernet switch for connection to LAN and collocated PC
- Supports wideband audio codec
- Built-in headset interface
- 9620L vs. 9620 - The 9620L is a low power consumption model (Class 1 PoE device). It has the same functionality as the original 9620 but does not have a USB port or adapter interface for adjuncts. It does not support SIP protocol.
Compatibility / User Guide:
- IP Office R6.0 or higher only on IP500 and IP500 V2 control units
- Avaya Communication Manager R3.1 or later - H.323 version supported; SIP not supported
- Powered via 802.3af PoE (Class 1) or local 1151 power supply (Not Included)
- User Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.