Avaya AWH55 Wireless Headset Features:
- Functionally similar to the Plantronics CS50 - manufactured by Plantronics for Avaya
- Functionally identical to the Avaya AWH55+ with limited built-in EHS capability (see below)
- Roam up to 300 feet in a typical office environment
- Talk for up to eight hours without recharging
- Fully recharge the headset in less than three hours. 80% recharged in 1.5 hours
- Have clear, private and completely secure conversations
- Answer and end calls when you're away from your desk with the touch of a button using the optional HL-10 Headset Lifter Accessory or EHS Cable (See below)
- Be heard clearly with a noise-canceling microphone
- Quickly mute the microphone with the touch of a button
- Wearing Options: If you would like to add more than one wearing option to your order, please see the individual product pages below:
- HL10 Handset Lifter:
- The HL10 Lifter is an optional accessory which attaches to your corded desk phone and manually lifts the handset when you engage the wireless headset. This takes your phone off-hook, and when you press the button on your headset to end the call the handset is returned on-hook, ending the call.
- This accessory is required for true remote answer/end of calls using your headset unless you add an Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) Cable. There are dozens of different models covering different combinations of headsets and desk phones, so please see our discussion of these optional accessories to determine if the HL10 is more suitable to your needs
- Online Indicator Light:
- The Plantronics OLI is an optional accessory which can plug into either the HL10 Lifter or directly into the base of your headset.
- When you initiate or answer a call, the OLI lights up to let others around you know that you are on a call and should not be disturbed.
Compatibility / User Guide:
- The AWH55 Headset has proven to work with a huge array of office telephones, however they include built-in electronic hookswitch control that will only function with the models listed below
- When used with these Avaya telephones, the AWH55 will not require the optional HL10 accessory or EHS cable to obtain full hookswitch control and ring detection. Please contact us for more information.
- 2410 and 2420
- 4610SW, 4620, 4620SW, 4621SW,4622SW, 4625SW, 4630 and 4630SW
- 5410 and 5420
- 5610, 5610SW, 5620, 5620SW
- 6416D+M and 6424D+M
- AWH55 User Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.