Avaya AWH75N Wireless Headset Features:
- Functionally similar to the Plantronics CS70N - manufactured by Plantronics for Avaya
- DECT 6.0 (1.9 GHz)
- 64 bit digital encryption
- Roam up to 300 feet in a typical office environment
- Up to 6 hours of continuous talk time on a single charge
- Noise-canceling microphone for business-level sound clarity
- Sleek, ultra-lightweight behind-the-ear headset
- Charger fully recharges the headset's battery in just 3 hours
- Answer and end calls when you're away from your desk with the touch of a button
- Quickly mute the microphone with the touch of a button
- Wearing Options: the AWH75N only offers a single wearing option; one set will be included with your order but if you would like to purchase more, please see the Replacement Ear Tip Packet product page.
- HL10 Handset Lifter:
- The HL10 Lifter is an optional accessory which attaches to your corded desk phone and manually lifts the handset when you engage the wireless headset. This takes your phone off-hook, and when you press the button on your headset to end the call the handset is returned on-hook, ending the call.
- This accessory is required for true remote answer/end of calls using your headset unless you add an Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) Cable. There are dozens of different models covering different combinations of headsets and desk phones, so please see our discussion of these optional accessories to determine if the HL10 is more suitable to your needs
- Online Indicator Light:
- The Plantronics OLI is an optional accessory which can plug into either the HL10 Lifter or directly into the base of your headset.
- When you initiate or answer a call, the OLI lights up to let others around you know that you are on a call and should not be disturbed.
Compatibility / User Guide:
- The Avaya AWH75N enjoys compatibility with a broad range of office telephones, however the unit has built-in EHS technology which will only function with the below Avaya telephone models.
- When used with these Avaya telephones, the AWH55 will not require the optional HL10 accessory or EHS cable to obtain full hookswitch control and ring detection. Please contact us for more information.
- 1120E, 1140E, 1150E, 1165E
- 1408, 1416
- 1608, 1608-I,1616, 1616-I
- 2410, 2420
- 4610SW, 4620, 4620SW, 4621, 4621SW, 4622SW, 4625SW, 4630 (must use external ring detector cord), 4630SW
- 5410, 5420
- 5610, 5620, 5621SW
- 6416D+M, 6424D+M
- 9504, 9508
- 9608, 9611G, 9620, 9620C, 9621G, 9630, 9630G, 9640, 9640G, 9641G, 9650, 9650C, 9670G
- Please note that this headset is not for use with cordless or analog / single line phones (although it might be possible) - if you need that functionality please see the CS55H Home Edition
- AWH75N User Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.