Local Power supply not included but only needed in an application without PoE
- Omnisound audio technology provides clear conversations with no clipping, background noise suppression, and an equalizer to adjust sound pitch.
- SIP based for integration with IP Office and Avaya Aura
- Web based configuration to import/export contacts and settings
- Conference guide helps you set up group calls with the touch of a button
- Wideband audio - Supports G.722 HD voice on IPO 8.0 or higher
- Optional expansion microphones increase coverage and number of participants (sold separately; see drop down option above)
- Optional PA interface box connects amplifiers and mixers to AUX port for larger group requirements (not included)
- Record your meetings and conference calls to an SD memory card for archiving and future reference
- Phone book provides quick access to 50 contacts and 20 call groups
- Supported on IP Office 7.0 or higher
- Requires Essential Edition, available voice compression channels (VCM 32/64 or IP500 Combination ATM card), and available Avaya IP Endpoint license
- NOTE: Although the Avaya B179 is SIP based, it does not require an IP Office 3rd Party (SIP) Endpoint license. The unit registers as a SIP extension, but consumes an Avaya (H.323) IP Endpoint license.
- Avaya Aura (Communication Manager 6.0.1 with Session Manager 6.1)
- Avaya Communication Server 1000 6.0 or higher
- Avaya Communication Manager 5.0 and 5.2.1 with SES 5.2.1
- Interoperability - SIP 2.0, RfC3261 and companion RFCS
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.