- 2 line x 24 character LCD
- 16 programmable call appearance/feature buttons
- Navigation keys for menu, next, previous, and exit
- Fixed feature buttons include conference, transfer, hold, speaker, mute, and redial
- Built-in 2-way speakerphone
- 8 personal ring options
- 4 soft keys for menu functions
- 12 soft key default features with access to 18 alternative soft key features
- The Avaya 6416D+ Telephone is compatible with Definity R6.1 or higher
- Also compatible Avaya IP Office: IP Office R7.0 - IP500 control unit must be running full IP Office mode. Not compatible in Quick mode; IP Office R8.0 or higher - IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not compatible in Basic Edition.
- It requires an available station port on a TN2181, TN2224/B/CP, IP403/406/406V2, IP400 Digital Station 16/30, or IP500 Digital Station 8/16/30
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.