Avaya 6416D+ Digital Phone Features:
- 2 line x 24 character LCD
- 16 programmable call appearance/feature buttons
- Navigation keys for menu, next, previous, and exit
- Fixed feature buttons include conference, transfer, hold, speaker, mute, and redial
- Built-in 2-way speakerphone
- 8 personal ring options
- 4 soft keys for menu functions
- 12 soft key default features with access to 18 alternative soft key features
- Please Note: If you choose to remove the desk stand, this phone will still sit flat/securely on your desk but will not be wall-mountable without this piece.
Compatibility / User Guide:
- Compatible with Definity R6.1+
- When used on Definity, requires an available station port provided by a TN2181, TN2224/B/CP
- Compatible with all releases of IP Office 400.
- Compatible with Avaya IP Office 500:
- IP Office R7.0 - IP500 control unit running full IP Office mode. Not compatible in Quick mode
- IP Office R8.0 or higher - IP500 control unit must be running Essential Edition. Not compatible in Basic Edition.
- When used on IP Office, requires an available digital station port provided by IP403/406/406V2, IP400 Digital Station 16/30, or IP500 Digital Station 8/16/30
- User Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.