Inter-Tel GLX 612.4200 Display Phone Features:
- Please note that part numbers 612.4200 and 612.4201 are functionally identical - these models refer to the type of handset used (Dynamic or Electret)
- GLX-Plus phone models 612.4200 and 612.4300 require a minimum software version of 827.4012
- 16 Character LCD Display
- 6 CO line keys
- 12 button dial pad
- 12 feature keys
- Direct Station Select (DSS) Keys with Status Indication lights
- Hearing aid compatible handset
- Voice volume and ring volume control
- Direction station selection
- Can be equipped with either data device or loud rining adapter and an external signalling device.
- Can be equipped with SMDR Adapater and output device for various system reports.
Compatibility / User Guide:
- Compatible with the Inter-tel GLX phone system running software version 827.4012+ using 1 digital station
- Inter-Tel GLX Owner's Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.