Plantronics CS55 Wireless Headset Features:
- DECT 6.0 (1.9 GHz)
- Roam up to 300 feet
- Talk for up to ten hours without recharging
- Fully recharge the headset in less than three hours. 80% recharged in 1.5 hours
- Have clear, private and completely secure conversations
- Answer and end calls remotely with the touch of a button
- Be heard clearly with a noise-canceling microphone
- Quickly mute the microphone with the touch of a button
- Wearing Options: If you would like to add more than one wearing option to your order, please see the individual product pages below:
- HL10 Handset Lifter:
- The HL10 Lifter is an optional accessory which attaches to your corded desk phone and manually lifts the handset when you engage the wireless headset. This takes your phone off-hook, and when you press the button on your headset to end the call the handset is returned on-hook, ending the call.
- This accessory is required for true remote answer/end of calls using your headset unless you add an Electronic Hookswitch (EHS) Cable. There are dozens of different models covering different combinations of headsets and desk phones, so please see our discussion of these optional accessories to determine if the HL10 is more suitable to your needs
- Online Indicator Light:
- The Plantronics OLI is an optional accessory which can plug into either the HL10 Lifter or directly into the base of your headset.
- When you initiate or answer a call, the OLI lights up to let others around you know that you are on a call and should not be disturbed.
Compatibility / User Guide:
- The Plantronics CS55 has been compatible with every office phone we've tried it on, and after more than 25 years in business we feel confident saying: it will work with your office / desk phone. If you would like to confirm with us prior to purchase, please contact us.
- Please note that this headset is not for use with cordless or analog / single line phones (although it might be possible) - if you need that functionality please see the CS55H Home Edition
- CS55 User Guide PDF
Other DetailsWe are not experts on everything we sell, and we're not perfect, but we always work hard to satisfy and take care of our customers. We guarantee your satisfaction and stand behind all of our products with a 90 day warranty. Within that 90 day period we offer you full rights of return/refund (restocking fee may apply), along with basic technical assistance/troubleshooting. If anything isn't as expected, please contact us as quickly as possible so we can work toward resolving the issue. We leave no customer hanging!
Please carefully check the model numbers of your existing equipment or contact us prior to purchase to ensure compatibility.
Please note that with few exceptions, the equipment offered for sale here is not intended for home/residential use and will not work when plugged into a normal telephone jack.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, works as desired.
Set up was easy also.
When I was curious if my product had shipped, I called the customer line. The gentlemen that picked up the phone couldn’t have been more helpful. You could tell it’s got that small business vibe. I’ll purchase from here again. Our receptionist has paid more than $300 for this same product. She’ll be buying from here soon
Thank you for the great product and services!